We can live successfully through and beyond such upheavals as pandemics in a whole and healthy way, and be an answer of hope to the world around us.
In order to do this, we need to understand how God designed us, what matters to Him. We need to make friends with our humanity - spirit, soul and body. Too often we ignore, shun or shame our humanity in a world where perfectionism controls so much of our personal, professional and social narratives.
We have a spirit, we have a soul and we live in a body. We are called and commanded to love God with all our heart, all our soul and all our strength (Deuteronomy 6:5).
In this workshop series, we will examine these 3 aspects of our humanity laying a Biblical foundation and how we can develop and maintain spirit, soul and body health.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
We have seen over the years that to walk with God and steward His gifts and call, is a journey in holiness. In the Bible holiness is connected with the word, whole. Our health in spirit, soul and body is all part of holiness and wholeness. Without health in these areas we won't be healthy nor be able to reach the fullness of our spiritual gifting and walk with God.
In the history of revival, missions and indeed any great achievement, it has been individuals and families who valued their spirit, soul and body health that bought the greatest advance of the Kingdom of God on earth.
There is a direct correlation between our success in times like pandemics and our spirit, soul and body health.
WHAT IS THIS?
In this 3 part LIVE workshop, we will look at
* How we are interconnected spirit, soul and body
* How each component has needs and how we can easily and practically meet them in healthy ways
* What the Bible says about spirit, soul and body. Why this matters and how Jesus' ministry and miracles bought tri-dimensional healing.
* Interviews and Q & A with Pediatrician and Family Physician at the front line of this Pandemic, Ministry Leader and Business Owner, and Consultant and Instructor.
WHO'S THIS FOR?
~ Anyone who wants to successfully live through and beyond such upheavals as pandemics in a whole and healthy way seeing increase in their wellbeing.
~ Leadership - excellent personal and team Development for anyone in Business, HealthCare, Education, Life Coaching or Faith Communities
~ Parents - having used this material in our family, it’s transformed how we do life together
WHAT YOU WILL GET?
The objectives of this workshop is to encourage you and equip you with:
1. A greater self awareness of how our spirit, soul and body interconnects, and the needs of each
2. Easy practical steps and hacks to develop your spirit, soul and body health and wellbeing
3. Successfully increase your confidence and skills to move through significant change like pandemics to bring and be answers of hope to your family, community, workplace and nation
This 3 part Workshop is lead by and features easily learned elements taught by
Helen Goatley, B.A. Dip Ed. Dip Theol., Author, Speaker and Director of All4Him the Tabernacle, an International Christian Ministry focused on inspiring people to create space to experience the Presence of God. Helen and her husband Mark, have lived and founded this organisation in Europe, USA and Australia.
With over 20 years of equipping and training people, Helen has also started an online Training School. She is the Author and Instructor of the well sort after Living Courage Series or Experiencing the Presence of God Series. Helen has studied under Dr Brene Brown of University of Houston, USA and provides Professional Consultancy and Training in the Christian, Education and Business sectors.
Dr Stefanie Vogelmann, M.D., works as a Pediatrician and Family Physician near Heidelberg, Germany. She has been working in Pediatrics for almost 15 years and has pursued Familiy Medicine for the last 3 years. She was a Research Fellow at Stanford University, USA.
Stefanie and her husband have been active in Sozo Ministry and Leaders of Children's Ministry in their local Church Community. Stefanie has regularly travelled as the Physician with her daughters who are in the Junior National Swim Team.
Stefi and her husband, Roger have been instrumental in pioneering All4Him The Tabernacle in Europe.
Mark Goatley, DipTh., Founder and Director of All4Him the Tabernacle. Mark is a story teller and thought provoker, who carries an Apostolic anointing. Mark is passionate about releasing Biblical revelation of who God is and centering everything we are and do from the Presence of God.
He brings considerable International experience in Leadership, Christian Ministry and Business, with years in Management in million-dollar Business.
Mark and Helen have lived and founded All4Him The Tabernacle in Europe, USA and Australia. Mark provides Professional Consultancy in the Christian and Business sectors.
- Welcome to Soul Health and Wellbeing Workshop
- Soul Health and Wellbeing Workshop Zoom Video Pt.1
- Soul Health and Wellbeing Workshop Zoom Video Pt2
- Soul Health and Wellbeing Workshop Zoom Video Pt 3 - Q&A and Final P
- Soul Health Hack - Showing Up to Our Emotions
- Soul Health Hack - List of Emotions PDF
- Soul Health Hack - List of Values
Founder, Author and Consultant
About the instructor
Helen Goatley B.A. Dip Ed. Dip Theol
is a dynamic thought provoking, keynote Speaker and Instructor. Helen brings enormous International experience and over 20 years of equipping people to a greater connection with God and for their destiny.
Helen studied at The University of Melbourne, La Trobe University and Melbourne College of Theology. Trained in Leadership at Bethel Church Redding, USA, she brings experience and training in Education, Anthropology and Leadership. Helen has also studied under Dr Brene Brown of University of Houston, USA where she completed Dr Brown's Living Brave Semester, The Wisdom of Story and Self-Compassion Semester. Helen has also completed Dr Brown's Dare to Lead and Daring Classrooms Curriculum
* Helen along with her husband Mark, are the Founders and Directors of All4Him The Tabernacle, an International Christian Ministry. They provide Professional Consultancy and Training for Leaders, Christian Communities and Organisations. Helen and Mark have lived and founded this organisation in Europe, USA and Australia
* Helen is the Author and Instructor of the well sort after Living Courage Series and Experiencing the Presence of God Series
* Helen provides Professional Development training in the Christian, Education and Business sectors
* Helen has worked with Wycliffe Bible Translators, YWAM and All4Him The Tabernacle. Prior to this, Helen was teaching in the Education Sector in Australia. Helen and Mark are part of the Bethel Leaders Network of Bethel Church Redding, USA
* Helen enjoys painting, snow shoeing and music