Around the year 2000, there was a global shift where suddenly people started to hunger for the Presence of God. They didn't want events and religion anymore, they wanted encounter with the God of the Bible.
Graeme Cooke said it best, "God is inviting us to enter a whole new spiritual dimension, a climate so thick with the presence of God that it will affect our ability to stand, let alone walk. For God is restoring His manifest presence among us.’" Graham Cooke, A Divine Confrontation.
As a result a pursuit for more of God has risen. Individuals and communities have realised that we have been called to such intimate communion with God that all things are possible for us who believe and who have been created like Him.
There has been a deepening revelation of "the death of Jesus on the cross making it possible for humanity to come into a place that had previously been hidden, where mankind could carry the Presence of God and do all He did." Heidi Baker, Missionary & CEO of Iris Global
As people all over the world began to grasp this, there has been such an awakening of the transforming power of the Presence of God. Pastor Bill Johnson of Bethel Church, articulated in this way, "People not only were healed when Jesus prayed for them, they just seemed to get well when they were near Him. It was actually the Presence of God upon him, for the anointing is a person."
An encounter with the Presence of God, is an encounter with the Person of God and that changes us forever.
Nuances of God's Presence is the second module in the Experiencing the Presence of God series. Experiencing the Presence of God Series is a training series consisting of 4 modules.
While each module can stand alone and be done as an individual course. Experiencing the Presence of God series is designed to build onto each other creating a deeper more comprehensive understanding and development of the skills and lifestyle of creating space and hosting the Presence of God.
In this experiential first course we will cover:
- What is Presence?
- What is the foundation and science of what forms our connection to the Presence of God and others?
- How we can practice the Presence of God?
- Cultivate your ability to recognise, differentiate and partner with the Nuances of God's presence personally for you and corporately.
- Comprehend and master further the uniqueness of how you carry and release God's presence.
Each section has engaging short videos interspersed with self evaluation tasks supported by downloadable practical exercises and other resources to help you revise and consolidate the learning. This course is based on a set of learnable skills. It is Biblically based and backed up by a significant body of research and personal life experience.
This course features easily learned elements supported by practical exercises, all clearly explained by Helen Goatley, Instructor and Consultant, based on her 20 years' experience of helping and inspiring people in many different settings and cultures internationally.
By the end of this course, you will have a clear understanding of what is Presence and be able to identify the nuances of God's presence with you personally. It will help begin to equip you with how to maintain movement and breakthrough in your life and destiny.
This course will help you become more skilled in discernment and confident in your decisions, faith, leadership, parenting and even your working relationships. Above all, I believe you will be in a completely different place with your connection with God personally. May it leave you hungry for more of Him.
What's OK and What is not OK?
It is OK to do this course and use all worksheets with others in your Leadership or Staffing teams, friendship groups or Church groups. We ask that each group member pay for the course themselves as this will keep value to not only the course in your eyes but actually helps maintain personal dignity too. For me, this is a means of income and a way of supporting the work so I can continue in it. Share, learn, grow and change the world you live in!
It is NOT OK to use any part of this course or it's materials for commercial use. You can not sell it, sell training based on it or create a website redistributing this course or any material from it.
If you are interested in going after more, please visit our website www.All4Him.org
- Nuances of God's Presences and Our Senses - Summary
- Nuances Worksheet PDF - to use with this Lecture 5 Videos
- Video Lecture 5A - Nuances of God's Presence - Connecting Body, Soul and Mind
- Video Lecture 5B - Connecting to God through our 10 senses!
- Video Lecture 5C - More Senses to connect us with the Nuances of God's Presence
Senior Instructor, Founder, Speaker and Consultant
About the instructor
Helen Goatley B.A. Dip Ed. Dip Theol
is a dynamic thought provoking keynote speaker and teacher. Helen brings enormous International experience and years of equipping people in their destiny and to a greater connection with God.
* Helen along with her husband Mark, are the Founders and Directors of All4Him The Tabernacle, an International Christian Ministry focused on empowering individuals, Christian Churches and Organisations to create space and live from the Presence of God. She has lived and founded this Organisation in Germany, USA and Australia.
* Helen also provides Consultancy for individuals and Leadership teams operating in the Church, Education & Business sectors.
* Helen has been in full time Christian Ministry for over 20 years, working with Wycliffe Bible Translators, YWAM and in Pastoral Work. Helen is aligned with Bethel Church Redding in USA.
* Prior to this, she was a High School Teacher. Helen brings experience and training in Education, Anthropology and Leadership. Recently Helen studied under Dr Brene Brown of University of Houston.
* Helen enjoys painting, snow shoeing and music.