Around the year 2000, there was a global shift where suddenly people started to hunger for the Presence of God. They didn't want religion anymore, they wanted encounter with the God of the Bible. Graeme Cooke said it best, "God is inviting us to enter a whole new spiritual dimension, a climate so thick with the presence of God that it will affect our ability to stand, let alone walk. For God is restoring His manifest presence among us.’" Graham Cooke, A Divine Confrontation.
As a result a pursuit for more of God has risen. Individuals and communities have realised that we have been called to such intimate communion with God that all things are possible for us who believe and who have been created like Him. There has been a deepening revelation of "the death of Jesus on the cross making it possible for humanity to come into a place that had previously been hidden, where mankind could carry the Presence of God and do all He did." Heidi Baker, Missionary & CEO of Iris Global
As people all over the world began to grasp this, there has been such an awakening of the transforming power of the Presence of God. Pastor Bill Johnson of Bethel Church, articulated in this way, "People not only were healed when Jesus prayed for them, they just seemed to get well when they were near Him. It was actually the Presence of God upon him, for the anointing is a person."
An encounter with the Presence of God, is an encounter with the Person of God and that changes us forever.
In this first course of four in the Experiencing the Presence of God Series we will cover:
- What is Presence?
- What is the foundation and science of what forms our connection to the Presence of God and others?
- How we can practice the Presence of God?
- Cultivate your ability to recognise, differentiate and partner with the Nuances of God's presence personally for you and corporately.
- Comprehend and master further the uniqueness of how you carry and release God's presence with you.
This course is an excellent way to keep building your own history with God and/or to do with a group.
Senior Instructor, Founder, Speaker and Consultant
About the instructor
Helen Goatley B.A. Dip Ed. Dip Theol
is a dynamic thought provoking keynote speaker & teacher. Helen brings enormous International experience & years of equipping people for their destiny & to a greater connection with God.
* Helen along with her husband Mark, are the Founders and Directors of All4Him The Tabernacle, an International Christian Ministry focused on empowering individuals, Christian Churches & Organisations to create space & live from the Presence of God. She has lived & founded this Organisation in Germany, USA & Australia.
* Helen also provides Spiritual Consultancy for individuals & Leadership teams operating in the Church, Education & Business sectors.
* Helen has been in full time Christian Ministry for over 20 years, working with Wycliffe Bible Translators, YWAM & in Pastoral Work. Helen is aligned with Bethel Church Redding in USA.
* Prior to this, she was a High School Teacher. Helen brings experience & training in Education, Anthropology & Leadership. Recently Helen studied under Dr Brene Brown of University of Houston.
* Helen enjoys painting, snow shoeing & music.