Culture has changed, we all feel it. How now do we succeed in Business, Education, Ministry and life?
These are the most common questions I am hearing, and they are certainly no stranger to me. We are in such a climate of extreme change. Our capacity to understand what is happening around us and to live courageously is absolutely vital to our success, perhaps more than at any other moment in history. What has the Western World changed to? How can we live successfully? What do we need in order to do that?
Hear my lecture to get your head and heart around this massive change, so that you can apply it to your situation and navigate with understanding rather than be constantly blindsided.
What's OK and What is not OK?
It is OK to do this course and use all worksheets with others in your Leadership or Staffing teams, friendship groups or Church groups. We ask that each group member pay for the course themselves. We live by a core value of honor and this is one way to honor the Author and yourself as a learner. We value what we sacrifice for. For me, this is a means of income and a way of supporting the work so I can continue in it. Share, learn, grow and change the world you live in!
It is NOT OK to use any part of this lecture for commercial use. You can not sell it, sell training based on it or create a website redistributing this course or any material from it.
If you are interested in going after more, please visit our website www.All4Him.org
Instructor, Founder, Author and Consultant
About the instructor
Helen Goatley B.A. Dip Ed. Dip Theol
is a dynamic thought provoking, keynote Speaker and Instructor. Helen brings enormous International experience and over 20 years of equipping people to a greater connection with God and for their destiny.
Helen studied at The University of Melbourne, La Trobe University and Melbourne College of Theology. Trained in Leadership at Bethel Church Redding, USA, she brings experience and training in Education, Anthropology and Leadership. Helen has also studied under Dr Brene Brown of University of Houston, USA where she completed Dr Brown's Living Brave Semester, The Wisdom of Story and Self-Compassion Curriculum. Helen has also completed Dare to Lead and Daring Classrooms Curriculum.
* Helen along with her husband Mark, are the Founders and Directors of All4Him The Tabernacle, an International Christian Ministry. They provide Professional Consultancy and Training for Leaders, Christian Communities and organisations. Helen and Mark have lived and founded this organisation in Europe, USA and Australia.
* Helen is the Author and Instructor of the well sort after Living Courage Series and Experiencing the Presence of God Series.
* Helen provides Professional Development training in the Christian, Education and Business sectors.
* Helen has worked with Wycliffe Bible Translators, YWAM and All4Him The Tabernacle. Prior to this, Helen was teaching in the Education Sector in Australia.
* Helen enjoys painting, snow shoeing and music.
What others have been saying about this course:
Get more! Sign up and be among the first to do the Living Courage Training online!
Living Courage is our most in demand training with immediate impactful results. Hugely beneficial for everone in Leadership, Business, Education or Health. Living Courage is about how to live Connected, Building Shame and Honor Resilience, Living more Emotionally Intelligent and Doing Courage over Fear.
Do life rather than it doing you