President Roosevelt on Jan 6, 1941 said in his now famous State of the Union address, the following words, “I have hope for a future that would encompass the 4 essential human freedoms, which includes the freedom from fear.”
His words echo in the hearts of a growing number globally. People are getting tired of feeling afraid and being told who they should be afraid of. People are taking back their lives.
This is courage and it is revolution!
WHAT IS THIS?
How to Breakthrough Fear and Master Courage is a 2.5hour e-Course you can do in your own time, at your own pace!
Many have found this course to be the most empowering and life giving material. One student who is a local community leader declared at the end of this course, "Unpacking the ideas in this course is dynamite! As a result of this course I have made a life decision to come out of my little hidy corner and face up to vulnerability courageously. To not give into fear anymore. This has been tremendously insightful for me.”
This is a safe, sacred place where your learning is yours. Your answers are yours and they are not monitored or recorded in anyway. This is why I ask you to have your own workbook and why I do not not offer an online workbook.
The central purpose of this course is to aid you in developing self awareness and empowerment in a safe, respectful, shame-free space.
This e-course is the final module in the Living Courage series and is easy to integrate into your life. Living Courage is a training series consisting of 4 modules.
WHO'S THIS FOR?
~ Anyone who wants more freedom personally or greater opportunities for quality of life, connection with God and others, work place advancement and understanding of the times we are living in.
~ Leadership - essential Professional Development for anyone in Business, HealthCare, Education, Life Coaching or Faith Communities
~ Parents - having used this material in our family, it’s transformed how we do life and fun together
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
1. How to recognise and understand fear and the culture of anxiety, loneliness and punishment it creates
2. How to respond from my values rather than reactions I may regret later
3. How we can change our mindsets, experience and culture through identifying what 'story' the emotion of fear speaks, choosing another way other than punishment to create connection and joy instead
4. Skills and tools to build courageous love, kindness and courage that promotes a culture of connection, creativity and innovation.
5. What to do with courage results in failure, the impact on our identity and what is rising again?
6. More about the grace of God and who you are in Jesus
WHAT YOU WILL GET?
The objective of this course is to equip you with:
1. A greater self awareness of this emotion of fear operates with you
2. Strategies to navigate fear and the culture of fear we now live in
3. Breakthrough in freedom from fear and develop skills in maintaining that freedom, movement and courage
4. Successfully increasing your confidence and skill in resilience with shame and honor
5. More confident in your decisions, faith, leadership, parenting and workplace relationships.
6. Engaging short videos interspersed with self evaluation tasks supported by downloadable practical exercises and other resources to help you revise and consolidate the learning.
This course is based on a set of learnable skills. It is Biblically based and backed up by a detailed body of research.
WHERE DOES THIS FIT WITH FAITH and WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
After the Prophet Samuel anointed and proclaimed Saul as King over Israel, it records that "Samuel then explained to the people the behaviour of royalty and wrote it in book and laid it up before the Lord." (1 Samuel 10:25)
I believe that partnering with Jesus to see His Kingdom come on earth as it is in heaven, is to become more aware of our royal identity and His! Our God is fearless! He is love and His loves casts out all fear. He gives to us a Spirit of Love, not fear. This is the atmosphere of God's Kingdom and the atmosphere He wants us to carry and bring.
Understanding how fear works on our identity, behaviour and the culture it creates is not only essential, but empowering for change. The culture of Heaven in our lives will be marked by the lack of fear.
We are not going to build strong healthy counter culture faith communities without rumbling with fear and living courageous love. Communities as with individuals, self destruct under the weight of our complex, demanding world without developing their intelligence and resilience in the area of fear and who they are as a people greatly loved.
This is essential for your personal and professional development.
This course features easily learned elements supported by practical exercises, all clearly explained by Helen Goatley, Instructor and Consultant.
Helen brings a background in Education to her work which is based on over 20 years experience of helping and inspiring people in many different settings and cultures internationally.
Living Courage is sourced from Anthropological and Sociological research. This is a training course and NOT a Counselling course. It can be helpful for anyone in Life Coaching and the Health Care Sector.
If during this course you come into a deeper awareness of your life journey. We encourage you to courageously seek out the professional help you need to succeed further and bravely own your story and destiny. People who do this are heroes and champions.
What's OK and What is not OK?
It is OK to do this course and use all worksheets with others in your Leadership or Staffing teams, friendship groups or Church groups. We ask that each group member pay for the course themselves. We live by a core value of honor and this is a way to honor the work of the Author and yourself as a learner. We value what we sacrifice for. For me, this is a means of income and a way of supporting the work so I can continue in it. Share, learn, grow and change the world you live in!
It is NOT OK to use any part of this course or it's materials for commercial use. You can not sell it, sell training based on it or create a website redistributing this course or any material from it.
If you are interested in going after more, consider doing the next course in this Living Courage Series or our Experiencing the Presence of God Series.
Professional Consultations are also available by contacting Helen or Mark
- Key No.1 - "The Story I'm Making Up". Easy Excellent Tool for Fearful, Difficult Conversations and Situations. Developing the skill of leaning into fear, hearing the story that it speaks and owning that story
- The Story I'm Making Up Worksheet PDF
- How Do I Manage Fear? Identifying How You Armor Up Against Fear and What You Believe in Fear.
- How Do I Manage Fear Worksheet PDF
- Key No.2 - Developing Courageous Love. Removing Fear and Punishment from our Cultures and our View of God.
- Key No.3 - The Courage of HUMAN.KIND. Fear Loves to Devalue Others, making them Objects and Weapons of Threat. Skills to maintain HUMAN and KIND, Empowering You to Choose another Way other than Weaponising Fear.
- Developing My Culture Free of Fear Worksheet PDF
- The Epidemic that is Killing Us
- Grab a drink and enjoy a story! This True Story shows the Power of Mastering Courage and Choosing Love instead of Punishment. "One of Those Days"
- How to Get Freedom from Fear to Live Courage
- Lego Person Update - Now it's Time to Update Your Lego Person Memory Aid
- LegoPerson Update Downloadable PDF
- Mastering Courage Through Failure and Rising Again - What Successful Employers are Looking for.
- Final Lecture - Will You Say "YES" to a Big Adventure? Please help me to continue to help others, by leaving a REVIEW. In the world of online courses, your REVIEW is everything!
- Staying Connected to Your Tribe - e-Courses are one part of learning, the other crucial part is Community
- Acknowledgements and FYI Further Reading
- Certificate of Completion Downloadable
Founder, Author and Consultant
About the instructor
Helen Goatley B.A. Dip Ed. Dip Theol
is a dynamic thought provoking, keynote Speaker and Instructor. Helen brings enormous International experience and over 20 years of equipping people to a greater connection with God and for their destiny.
Helen studied at The University of Melbourne, La Trobe University and Melbourne College of Theology. Trained in Leadership at Bethel Church Redding, USA, she brings experience and training in Education, Anthropology and Leadership. Helen has also studied under Dr Brene Brown of University of Houston, USA where she completed Dr Brown's Living Brave Semester, The Wisdom of Story and Self-Compassion Semester. Helen has also completed Dr Brown's Dare to Lead and Daring Classrooms Curriculum
* Helen along with her husband Mark, are the Founders and Directors of All4Him The Tabernacle, an International Christian Ministry. They provide Professional Consultancy and Training for Leaders, Christian Communities and Organisations. Helen and Mark have lived and founded this organisation in Europe, USA and Australia
* Helen is the Author and Instructor of the well sort after Living Courage Series and Experiencing the Presence of God Series
* Helen provides Professional Development training in the Christian, Education and Business sectors
* Helen has worked with Wycliffe Bible Translators, YWAM and All4Him The Tabernacle. Prior to this, Helen was teaching in the Education Sector in Australia. Helen and Mark are part of the Bethel Leaders Network of Bethel Church Redding, USA
* Helen enjoys painting, snow shoeing and music