The World has changed dramatically and quickly, and most people don't understand it. Yet they are being hugely influenced by it. Every sphere of life has been impacted. A culture of shame has found us.
Courage is no longer an option. Make it a lifestyle!
This FREE Video lecture was designed to encourage you and help you get to where you want to go!
I hope you thoroughly enjoy learning.
God bless you!
Instructor, Founder, Speaker and Consultant
About the instructor
Helen Goatley B.A. Dip Ed. Dip Theol
is a dynamic thought provoking keynote speaker and trainer. Helen brings enormous International experience and years of equipping people for their destiny and to a greater connection with God.
* Helen along with her husband Mark, are the Founders and Directors of All4Him The Tabernacle, an International Christian Ministry. They provide Professional Development for Leaders, Christian Communities and organisations. Helen has lived and founded this organisation in Europe, USA and Australia.
* Helen is the Author and Instructor of the well sort after Living Courage Series, Creating Great Relationships Series and Experiencing the Presence of God Series.
* Helen provides Professional Development training in the Christian, Education and Business sectors.
* Helen has been in full time Christian Ministry for over 20 years, working with Wycliffe Bible Translators, YWAM and All4Him The Tabernacle.
* Prior to this, Helen was a Teacher and Chaplin. She brings experience and training in Education, Anthropology and Leadership. Helen has also studied under Dr Brene Brown of University of Houston, USA where she completed Dr Brown's Living Brave Semester, The Wisdom of Story and Self-Compassion Curriculum. Helen has also completed Dare to Lead and Daring Classrooms Curriculum.
* Helen enjoys painting, snow shoeing and music.