Everyone is talking about vulnerability. But what is it and how do we do it well especially in the challenging business of being alive ?
Surely it's not walking around with your heart on your sleeve?
This FREE lecture was designed to encourage you and help you get to where you want to go!
I hope you thoroughly enjoy learning with it.
God bless you!
Founder, Author and Consultant
About the instructor
Helen Goatley B.A. Dip Ed. Dip Theol
is a dynamic thought provoking, keynote Speaker and Instructor. Helen brings enormous International experience and over 20 years of equipping people to a greater connection with God and for their destiny.
Helen studied at The University of Melbourne, La Trobe University and Melbourne College of Theology. Trained in Leadership at Bethel Church Redding, USA, she brings experience and training in Education, Anthropology and Leadership. Helen has also studied under Dr Brene Brown of University of Houston, USA where she completed Dr Brown's Living Brave Semester, The Wisdom of Story and Self-Compassion Semester. Helen has also completed Dr Brown's Dare to Lead and Daring Classrooms Curriculum
* Helen along with her husband Mark, are the Founders and Directors of All4Him The Tabernacle, an International Christian Ministry. They provide Professional Consultancy and Training for Leaders, Christian Communities and Organisations. Helen and Mark have lived and founded this organisation in Europe, USA and Australia
* Helen is the Author and Instructor of the well sort after Living Courage Series and Experiencing the Presence of God Series
* Helen provides Professional Development training in the Christian, Education and Business sectors
* Helen has worked with Wycliffe Bible Translators, YWAM and All4Him The Tabernacle. Prior to this, Helen was teaching in the Education Sector in Australia. Helen and Mark are part of the Bethel Leaders Network of Bethel Church Redding, USA
* Helen enjoys painting, snow shoeing and music